You want to be healthy.
You know exercising regularly is important.
Your body or your life keep getting in the way.
Exercising WELL™ is for you.
Why is the Exercising WELL method different?
- Created by a Clinical Exercise Physiologist: Janet Huehls, MS is specifically trained for and has three decades of experience working with people with a wide variety of medical conditions as well with those who know they should exercise but lack the motivation to exercise regularly.
- Learn how to exercise right: with Exercising WELL, you build the confidence you know the right way to exercise for the body and life you are in right now, without needing special equipment at the gym, hiring a trainer, or going to a class.
- Build self motivation: You learn a simple, science-based four-step method that not only gets you motivated, but keeps you motivated because it’s based on a blend of body and brain sciences.
- It’s a BOGO: movement and mindfulness. You learn how to listen to and trust your body while you move, improving the quality of your exercise and your ability to stay present and restore calm.
What do I get as an Exercising WELL Member?
- User-friendly online resources. Even for those not-so-tech-savvy, the online membership is simple and easy to use.
- WELL Habits™, the four-step science-based method for making exercise a habit that sticks while gaining confidence you can stay self-motivated.
- Unlimited access to a growing library of science-based information, instructional videos, and downloadable handouts and audios that teach you the right way to exercise for your body and your life right now.
- StartSmart™, a program for getting started that meets you where you are right now so you avoid doing too much too soon. You learn the foundational mindsets and movements that set you up to be a lifelong exerciser.
Is Exercising WELL right for me? It’s right for you if you are looking for:
- A way to exercise that leaves you feeling better, not in pain and discouraged.
- A time-efficient exercise routine you can do at home or in a gym, integrated right into your schedule.
- A body that is strong and more comfortable to live in.
- A balance of cardio, strength, balance, and flexibility exercises.
- The skills for adapting exercises so changes in your body or your life no longer get in the way of exercising regularly.
- Confidence you know how to self-motivate for exercise.
- The ability to use exercise to reduce stress and feel better every day.
What if I want more personalized support and guidance? Whenever you are looking for a more personalized way to be Exercising WELL, I offer telephone or video coaching. More than accountability, encouragement, and support, coaching is the science of building self-motivation. Clients say this regular guidance is what makes all the difference. Coaching packages (four weekly sessions) are $225. When you become a member, you will have the option to add on a four-session package of coaching.