I hope you enjoyed your weekend with all kinds of great summer-time activities. Most of all, I hope you used your dread-free pass to silence that little voice reminding you that you have to buckle down and get back on track with exercise.
Over the past weeks, I created a quick-start version of Exercising WELL that is for you if you:
- Struggle with getting and staying motivated to exercise
- Dread starting because of the soreness until your body gets used to it
- Wish there was a shortcut to making exercise a habit that actually sticks
- Want someone to just tell you what to do and show you how to stay motivated
- Know exercise makes you feel better, but can’t seem to get yourself there regularly
Together, we will take one month to:
- learn how to start right so you never stop exercising
- exercise in a way that keeps you motivated and feeling better
- create a regular, well balanced exercise program
- have more energy, strength, and freedom to move well
- be confident you can stick with it
Sound too good to be true? This program is different from anything you ever tried before because it includes:
- Telephone coaching with me each week for a month so your exercise plan is personalized and you have someone who can help you work through the challenges of exercising regularly.
- Exercises that teach your body the essentials for moving the way it was meant to move. Most programs skip over this step so you feel like you are getting ‘quicker results’ but those programs only leave you feeling worse and less motivated in the end.
- Step-by-step guidance to keep you away from the #1 exercise motivation trap—doing too much too soon.
- A complete exercise program with a balance of strength, cardio, and mobility exercises. This program is 100% free of crunches, sit-ups, planks, burpees, HIIT training, and other types of exercise that don’t feel good for your body. You will learn how to have truly functional core control, do cardio in a way that is instantly motivating, and exercises that calm, rather than raise, your fear of falling or injury.
Why am I so sure this will be your last restart?
Because you will have science on your side this time and not just one science but the powerful combination of three sciences: Exercise science + Motivation Science + Coaching Science.
You won’t get bogged down with the science though—you’ll just get the simple facts of what to do, arranged in five easy-to-complete segments a week, for four weeks, reinforced in a weekly coaching call with me.
Ready to take one month to learn how to Exercise WELL and make this Your Last Exercise Restart? Click here to find out more and enroll now.
P.S. Enrollment closes in October and won’t open again until January. Click here to begin Your Last Exercise Restart.