Below are some questions I have been receiving regarding the online video workshop Unleash Your Superpower of Calm.
Why is this a 30-day rental?
- I want you to be well now. Deadlines create boundaries to avoid procrastination and help put us into action.
- The five sessions are brief, 20 minutes on average, and can be broken down further into 10 minute segments. There are 110 minutes of interactive videos in this workshop. In 30 days, you could watch the videos twice at 10 minutes a day and still have time to go back and review.
- The most valuable information you will take away is what you capture in your workbook, which you will keep and continue to use after the 30 days. You also get to keep the worksheets well as a downloadable instructional video for the Power Pauses™.
Can I extend the rental if I need more time to complete the series?
Please contact me at Janet@JanetHuehls.com if you need more time to complete the series.
What if I don’t have time for a workshop right now?
This is not a workshop where you take time out of your life to learn something new. It is specifically designed to be done in the midst of life, because that is where you learn the most from this information. The videos are interactive and the information streamlined, so you experience and learn a lot in a short time. This is why it works well even during a busy time – because that is when we can learn the most about our own superpower of calm. That being said, if you rent them and really find it does not work for you at this time in your life, simply contact me.
And remember, this online video workshop will be available for months, so why not put a note in your calendar to sign up after the holidays?
I am not too sure about the movement part. Will I be able to do it?
As a clinical exercise physiologist, I kept physical limitations in mind when I created these videos. The Power Pauses™ are simple movements that can be done in a chair or standing. Whether you are an avid exerciser or limited physically, you will find they are a unique, simple, yet powerful resource for weaving mindfulness and movement into your life.
This looks a bit overwhelming. I am not too technological. Is this right for me?
The workshop is on Vimeo, a video sharing website (similar to You Tube). Here are the steps to purchase and enjoy the workshop:
- Click here to go to the page on Vimeo with the workshop.
- Click “Rent All” in the blue rectangle on the right side under the trailer video.
- Enter your name, email address, and choose a password. This is how you will log onto Vimeo to watch the videos on your computer, tablet, smart phone (with the Vimeo app) or TV (if you have that technology on your TV – if you’re not sure ask a teenager :).
- Enter the discount code “UnleashCalmNow” for 30% off until November 23, 2016.
- Enter the rest of your personal information.
- Be sure to click “receive updates” so you are notified of any updates to the program.
- Once you complete the information on the purchase page, you will have instant access to the workshop.
If you have other questions, please feel free to contact me at Janet@JanetHuehls.com.