What does it really mean to be well? How do we stay well with the changing pressures of life? Why is it so easy for life to pull us away from our best intentions to be healthy and well?
One year ago, we embarked on a twelve-week blog series to explore the interplay between mindfulness, movement, and motivation to find some answers these questions. What surprised me was how much the writing process opened up amazing new insights about how these three components, great tools for well-being individually, when combined make each one more even more powerful! It led me to new sources for learning and fresh resources for well-being when working with patients and clients, as well as in my own life.
It became clear I needed a vehicle to share all I was discovering in a way that was comprehensive yet user-friendly. I wanted a format that not only shared information, but inspired the user to strengthen their own resources for well-being. After months of work, I am happy to announce the release of my first online video workshop, Unleash Your Superpower of Calm!
Why start with calm? Because:
- Calm is not about being immune to stress, living a monk-like existence. It is about being able to regain your balance and focus when life pulls you away from what is most important to you.
- Calm is a superpower we all have because when we are calm, we function our best, mentally and physically.
- We unleash it through combining mindfulness and movement. The fact is, when we are stressed, the body is preparing to move. Movement clears the effects of stress in the mind and the body. However, our ideas about exercise can prevent us from using movement as the resource for well-being that it is. Blending in the basic components of mindfulness creates a mindset that allows us to handle challenges with more clarity and creativity.
- These resources lay the foundation for motivation because when we are stressed, we are not thinking clearly, our body is over-working, draining energy, and motivation tanks.
One thing I know is that I don’t have the answers about how you can be well now – but you do! This interactive online video workshop inspires the discovery of your own resources by providing:
- Uniquely-blended information from different aspects of the sciences of mindfulness and movement,
- Distilled and streamlined so the learning and discovery is time-efficient and do-able,
- Presented through brief interactive sessions that you can break down into segments that fit your schedule, supported by a workbook designed for personalized application and learning.
With the change and chaos that are part of modern life, we need our superpower of calm more than ever. This time of year especially can be stressful and filled with tension, tempting us to put off being well until the new year.
Therefore, I am offering a 30% discount for this workshop this week only! Why? Because I don’t want you to put off well-being until January. I want you to have as many resources as possible to be well right now. This program is designed to meet you where you are, even in a busy life, enhancing well-being in the midst of life.
Together, let’s take the the discovery of your well-being to a new level! Sign up for Unleash Your Superpower of Calm here. To receive the discount, when checking out use the code: UnleashCalmNow. Remember, this special discount expires midnight on November 23rd, 2016.
Do you know someone who would like to unleash their superpower of calm? Share this post with them now.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Be Well Now,
P.S.: If you would like to participate in this workshop, but it is still out of your reach financially right now, please contact me as I have a limited number of scholarships available.